It’s tragic when the passion for creating something beautiful is completely lost. All of us “don’t test”, but that’s a lie. We do. It’s always in very small doses, and with those we believe can bring out the best in us as artists, and raise us to a caliber we have not yet achieved.
So much recently have I had the exact same conversation. “
“Of course I’ll test with you! What would you like to do? Oh, well that’s nice and all, but we’re only shooting LIKE THIS, or we’re not shooting at all! Even if you offer to shoot the way I want, in exchange for shooting the way you want. Nope! No deal.”
There has to be a give and take, a compromise, or an agreement. Otherwise, that’s NOT a “collaboration”, that’s being told to work for free. There is a huge difference between “working for free” and “creating”.
When I do what YOU want without compromise, that’s when you pay me. When nobody gets paid, we should BOTH get something we value out of it. I understand if you don’t want to shoot me in general, my look doesn’t fit your vision or whatever. That’s not the problem. Artistically I’ve been finding people very selfish. How can you expect two people to both be working without exchanging money, and then have the balls to demand all or nothing? If you are as excited to create with me as I am with you, I am willing to do my best to see that both of our visions come across in the final product, and I’m not remotely interested in collaborating with anyone who does not feel the same way.
one-stop shopping for pictures that i've taken, thoughts that drop out of my brain, and re-posting of things i find that i like. anything with "by jonmmmayhem" is obviously something i did. anything else i re-post is assumed to be in the public domain and i make no claims of ownership.
in that same vein, should you choose to repost something of mine (and please please do, i love it), i would appreciate it if you made sure to include the credit, thank you.
it's probably not a good idea to look at this while your mother is around. or while my mother is around. it'd kill her.
everyone depicted here is old enough to be naked on the internet, and you, the viewer probably should be too.
i also have a personal tumblr, for all the pointless-anecdotes-and-funny-pictures nonsense that doesn't really fit my photo-art posting.
follow that too if you like. i can't stop you
(a subsidiary of jonmmmayhem enterprises, Philadelphia, PA)
- dtealphotog likes this
- shinygoldstars likes this
- transientrandom likes this
- iamawakenow likes this
- noise--floor likes this
- davidpaulhartman likes this
- photominimal likes this
- roarieyum reblogged this from theresamanchester and added:
- burningangeldreaming likes this
- porcelainpoet reblogged this from theresamanchester and added:
- covenesque reblogged this from hardnipplesforever
- ovarydoses reblogged this from camdamage
- clovenlife likes this
- minturnyeti likes this
- imyourgodpayme likes this
- m1kevee likes this
- doangivadam reblogged this from theresamanchester
- doangivadam likes this
- pollenruinstheplow likes this
- camdamage reblogged this from hardnipplesforever and added:
- hollisireland likes this
- ravenlefaye likes this
- chelseachristian reblogged this from theresamanchester
- chrismday likes this
- serenatc reblogged this from hardnipplesforever and added:
- serenatc likes this
- tmepol likes this
- imh-hau likes this
- quinncornchip likes this
- denythesavior likes this
- textiles likes this
- poldberg likes this
- realhistory likes this
- mikelarremore likes this
- selinamayer likes this
- dogmanfilms likes this
- toutdroitaller likes this
- racheldashae reblogged this from hardnipplesforever and added:
- racheldashae likes this
- aayla likes this
- covenesque likes this
- tanyadakin likes this
- hardnipplesforever reblogged this from theresamanchester
- hardnipplesforever likes this
- davidstrangephotography likes this
- dimecarmaicol likes this
- noaaltwynn likes this
- teddymag likes this
- sirshannon likes this
- eightythree4eightythree likes this